Meal Planning Sheet

Meal Planning and grocery shopping free printable: Arranged by day of the week and by aisle of the grocery store. After shopping, tear off the grocery list section so that you can start using the list section of the page beneath while still viewing your meals for this week.Today I thought I'd share the meal planning sheets that my husband and I use each week.  We have two of these hanging on our refrigerator at all times: one for the current week and one for the upcoming week.  We use the current planner to remind us of what we're having for dinner each day.  This is especially handy when I'm running out of the door at 6:00 AM and need to quickly remember which meat I should be defrosting!




Meal Planning and grocery shopping free printable: Arranged by day of the week and by aisle of the grocery store. After shopping, tear off the grocery list section so that you can start using the list section of the page beneath while still viewing your meals for this week.




We keep the upcoming week's list handy so that we can write down items as we realize that we need them throughout the week.  We also write down meal ideas as we think of them, rather than trying to brainstorm all at once right before we go shopping.



Download the PDF here.

I organized my grocery list by the main sections of my grocery store, but if you want to change anything, feel free to email me for an edit-able word document.  Enjoy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...